Maybe you finally have some time, or maybe life is actually incredibly hectic and you are desperate for a little me-time? Whatever the case, try our DIY tips for some beauty pampering at home. Fun guaranteed!
Officially, summer ends and autumn starts on 23 September. By now, pretty much everyone has returned from their holidays and resumed their everyday lives. But don’t be glum, we are here to help you hold onto that special holiday feeling a bit longer and keep stress at bay!
Read the entire article
These few tips can work wonders:
- Continue using your summer products once back at home. Maybe you bought a lovely coconut scrub on holiday? Or just keep using your sunscreen as a body lotion. Its scent will have you in a holiday mood in no time.
- Whatever your holiday destination, you probably dined out at a local restaurant now and then. Why not serve one of your favourite holiday dishes at home? Maybe some Spanish tapas, a typical Italian pasta dish or Mexican tacos?
- Spend as much time as possible outdoors. Nature is a great stress reliever. Go for a lovely walk in the woods at the weekend or maybe there is a city beach near you where you can enjoy a summery cocktail?
- Do something with your holiday snaps. Create a beautiful photo album, post them on your social media or make a beautiful garland and hang it above your sofa. That way, you can revisit all those lovely places and remember your wonderful holiday fondly.
- Last but not least, start planning your next holiday. That doesn’t necessarily have to be a weeks-long summer holiday, because you can already fully recharge your batteries during a weekend break. Need some inspiration? You are bound to find something you like among our multi-day packages.
These messages are definitely worth a quick read!
Do you have a gift voucher, membership or birthday code you can’t use at the moment? Don’t worry, its validity will definitely be extended so that you can come and relax at our green wellness estates very soon.
Following the latest developments on the coronavirus, Thermae.com would like to inform you of the measures we are taking at all of our locations to ensure a safe, healthy wellness and sports environment for everyone.