As our public thermal baths will be reopened as from June 9, it is back to normal for our private saunas! From then on you can enjoy private sauna Zen or Lagoon at Thermae Boetfort and Cleopatra or Yasmine at Thermae Grimbergen. To celebrate, we have a summer action in store for you!
Read the entire article
Good news! There is no longer a time limit for a visit to our public baths, so you can stay as long as you want and use all the facilities (sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, swimming pool) again. Massages, facials and body treatments are also allowed and our hotel is open again every day of the week. Treatments, packages and overnight stays must be booked by telephone on +32 (0)2 759 81 96.
What do we expect from you?
- If you feel sick, you should postpone your visit.
- We ask you to book (online) in advance. In this way, contact with our staff during check-in and check-out is minimal.
- Respect your arrival time.
- Wear a face mask when required: at the reception when checking in and checking out, in the dressing room when changing, when you move around at the bar and restaurant, in the waiting room, and during your treatment at the Beauty Clinic.
- Respect the 1.5 metre rule. People living under the same roof don't need to keep 1.5m distance.
Also continue to follow the following advice.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap.
- cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow.
- Use a paper tissue and throw it away immediately.
What we do.
- We work according to a maximum capacity. In this way we ensure that everyone in our thermal baths has enough space to keep their distance, while enjoying our various facilities to the maximum.
- Our reception staff sit behind a Plexiglass screen and if a safe distance cannot be guaranteed, they will put on a fece mask. They have been briefed extensively on the coronavrius measures.
- At the Beauty Clinic our staff are wearing face masks too, and even a face shield during the facial treatment. The cabins and the equipment used are thoroughly disinfected after each session.
- All contact -sensitive surfaces are disinfected frequently.
- There is a constant supply of fresh air thanks to our ventilation systems.
- The water inside the jacuzzi's, pools, etc. are treated with chlorine.
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
My gift voucher expired during your closure, what now?
If you bought a gift voucher during the mandatory closing, don't worry. The same applies, of course, to anyone who already had a gift voucher which expired during this closure. Specifically, we are extending all gift certificates purchased from us (in the webshop or at the reception) between 1/9/2019 and 8/6/2021. We are making all these vouchers valid until December 9, 2021. You don't have to contact us for this, just bring your gift voucher along during your visit. With a gift certificate, you can now also book an entrance or private sauna online in one click. This way you may avoid long waiting times on the phone!
It was my birthday during your closure, what will happen with the birthday promotion?
Was it your birthday in the past few months and did you receive a birthday code? From 9 June you can use it again for a wonderful day of relaxation in our public baths. Because it sadly is not possible to welcome everyone at the same time, we have prepared a spread according to your birthday.
- Birthday in October or November = welcome in June
- Birthday in December or January = welcome in July
- Birthday in February or March = welcome in August
- Birthday in April or May = welcome in September
No idea anymore what our birthday promotion is all about? You can find more info here! In short: a birthday code entitles you to one day of admission to the public baths at a substantial discount plus a free massage and a goodie bag with care products. Don't forget to book in advance by telephone!
I have a Bongo, Vivabox, Gift Box that expired during your closure, what now?
You need to contact Bongo, Vivabox or Cadeaubox to renew your voucher.
I received a voucher from Cera that expired during your closure, what now?
The Cera gift vouchers were extended until 30/09/2021. Because of the Corona measures it is still necessary to book in advance. This can only be done by phone. Call 02 270 81 96 for Thermae Grimbergen or 02 759 81 96 for Thermae Boetfort.
I have a Flairbon that expired during your closure, what now?
The Fall 2020 Flair voucher will be extended until 31/08/2021 in both Thermae Boetfort and Thermae Grimbergen. Don't forget to book by phone in advance and bring your Flairbon with you when you visit.
What about my membership?
The validity of memberships is also being extended by three months.
Make sure you book your visit in advance by telephone. Call +32 2 759 81 96 for Thermae Boetfort and +32 2 270 81 96 for Thermae Grimbergen.
If you still have questions, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible. The response time may currently be slightly longer than you are used to from us, thank you for your understanding.
Take care of yourself and each other, hope to see you soon!
As a result of the government changing the coronavirus measures, the above info may no longer be up-to-date. This article was posted on 08/06/2021 and will be amended as soon as possible following any new changes.
These messages are definitely worth a quick read!
Got the autumn blues? Feeling a bit under the weather? Time to boost your immunity! Yes, you could do more exercising, eat more healthily, but there is a much more enjoyable way to support your immune system: having a sauna!
You can spend as much time and effort as you like doing all kinds of relaxation activities, but if you don’t declutter you mind, you will never really feel Zen. And yes, that’s easier said than done!