Maybe you have been wondering whether you can safely enjoy your sauna and wellness in these coronavirus times? Our answer is a resounding yes! What’s more, together with Saunavereniging België, the Belgian sauna society, we developed the Safe Sauna label.
Fancy a relaxing getaway close to home? Thermae Grimbergen is the perfect location for a safe sauna and wellness day!
Read the entire article
What we do:
- We are currently operating according to a maximum number of guests. In this way, every visitor has enough space in the thermal baths to respect the necessary distance and everyone can enjoy the wellness facilities.
- You can currently reserve a time slot of five hours, for the same reason as listed above.
- We scan your identity card during check-in and also ask for your telephone number and e-mail address. We are obliged to keep this data for contact tracing.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at the reception to ensure that an adequate distance can be maintained when checking in and out. If this distance cannot be guaranteed, our staff will wear a face mask. They were extensively briefed about the coronary measures.
- Disinfection gel is available to both staff and customers in crucial areas.
- All surfaces (floors, door handles, etc.) are disinfected frequently.
- As always, there’s a constant supply of fresh air in the dressing room.
- Certain wellness facilities such as jacuzzis, steam baths and swimming pools need to be booked on the spot. You can only use it in the company of your own bubble.
- Our sauna masters developed an alternative experience programme with scents, singing bowls and relaxation sessions.
- When entering the restaurant, we ask you to wait until one of our staff accompanies you to your table. A paper menu will be on your table which will be replaced after each use. The tables, the chairs and other surfaces are disinfected frequently. Our waiters will be wearing a face mask when serving you.
- You can also book a completely safe massage, facial or body treatment. Our beauticians and masseurs will wear a face mask or, if necessary, a face shield and the material used is thoroughly disinfected after each use.
What we’d like to ask from you:
- Please book (online) in advance. In this way, we can keep contact during check-in and check-out as short as possible.
- Respect the circulation plan, it starts in the car park as soon as you leave your car.
- Keep 6 feet of distance whenever possible.
- Wear a face mask whenever requested: this is mandatory when arriving and leaving the reception area, when changing in the dressing room, when walking (in)to the restaurant, when waiting at the Beauty Clinic and during your treatment.
- We work with time slots, so you can currently book the public baths for five hours. Please respect the arrival and departure times. A treatment at the Beauty Clinic or a visit to our restaurant can be scheduled just before or just after your 5-hour visit. If you prefer this, please indicate this clearly when making your reservation.
- Disinfection gel is available throughout our centres, please use it and wash your hands and/or shower regularly.
These messages are definitely worth a quick read!
Looking for your own little private paradise to retreat to and unwind for a while with your bubble? Thermae Grimbergen has two different private saunas where all your stresses and strains melt away. Both the Cleopatra private sauna and the Yasmine private sauna have everything you need to totally relax.
Treat yourself to some indulgent pampering with our Luxury Body Treatment! The treatment starts with a cleansing peeling which gently removes any skin impurities. This will leave your skin feeling soft, but also gives you a lovely glow thanks to improved blood flow.