Weekend of the Customer? At our wellness centres, we show our appreciation for your custom by having a whole Month of the Customer! From 2 to 29 October inclusive, our Aufguss masters will be treating you to some extra-special scrubbing and Aufguss sessions every day!
Do you also carry lip balm around with you all winter? You are not alone; it seems there are lots of ‘addicts’. Here are five things you may not have known about lip balm.
Read the entire article
1. Lip balm doesn’t moisturise your lips at all. What it does do is add a protective coating. This prevents your lips from drying out and keeps them lovely and soft.
2. Your lip balm expires after two years. Chances are that it is long gone by then, of course.
3. You can also use this product on other areas of your body. On dry, broken skin on your nose, for instance, or you can rub it on your cuticles to make them softer.
4. Lip balm has been used for many centuries. One of the historically oldest users is Cleopatra. She had a product made especially for her based on beeswax.
5. We started off by asking whether you were addicted to lip balm, but that is impossible, of course. The product contains no addictive ingredients. So, the urge to apply lip balm is all in your head!
These messages are definitely worth a quick read!
The Weekend of the Customer is an event close to our heart because at Thermae Boetfort and Thermae Grimbergen, we love showing our appreciation for our customers. So much so that this year, we are going all out by having a whole Month of the Customer! Throughout October, we are saying a big pampering thank-you to all our old, new, loyal, accidental, etc customers with lots of different offers.
From 2 to 26 October 2023 inclusive, you can book our Zen and Lagoon private saunas at a 20-euro discount.