Frequently asked questions
Are massages always given naked?
First and foremost, the client’s wishes take priority. You will find that massages are most effective when you can relax. And so, the client has the choice. People usually have a body massage nude, but the body is covered with towels. Paper underwear is provided for the noble parts or you can keep your underpants on, if necessary. Ladies are requested to take off their tops or bras or roll down their swimsuit. Straps and strings do tend to get in the way, especially when the back is massaged. With some creams and oils you are kindly requested to remove your swimwear. Otherwise, later in the day, you’ll be leaving deposits in the water of the Jacuzzi or swimming pool.
Other questions in the category ‘Beauty & massage’
- Are massages always given by men?
- Can massages be given at the same time and in the same cabine?
- Do I always have to reserve in advance for a treatment or wellness package?
- Is it possible to book a treatment only, or does it always have to combined with a visit to the baths?
- Is an eyebrow depilation included with every facial treatment?
- Are facial treatments also for men?
Het antwoord op je vraag niet teruggevonden?
Geen probleem, stuur een mailtje naar firstname.lastname@example.org, neem telefonisch contact op of vul het contactformulier in. Wij helpen je graag verder.