Frequently asked questions
Are massages always given by men?
No. We have both men and women who give massages. A massage by female hands is usually gentler than a massage by a man, whilst a massage by male hands is often more robust than a massage by female hands. It is essential to have a massage, which is geared to your needs. There’s nothing worse than lying on a massage table feeling frustrated and longing for the finish as soon as possible. Make sure you give the therapist clear instructions! It’s impossible for the therapist to know what every person likes. If you have a preference for a man or a woman, you can mention this at the time of booking. We will try to take your wishes into account as far as possible.
Other questions in the category ‘Beauty & massage’
- Are massages always given naked?
- Can massages be given at the same time and in the same cabine?
- Do I always have to reserve in advance for a treatment or wellness package?
- Is it possible to book a treatment only, or does it always have to combined with a visit to the baths?
- Is an eyebrow depilation included with every facial treatment?
- Are facial treatments also for men?
Het antwoord op je vraag niet teruggevonden?
Geen probleem, stuur een mailtje naar firstname.lastname@example.org, neem telefonisch contact op of vul het contactformulier in. Wij helpen je graag verder.