Frequently asked questions
Is a bathrobe compulsory?
A bathrobe is not mandatory in the thermal baths, but it is outside. You must also wear a bathrobe when you walk around in the castle or restaurant. You can bring your own bathrobe or hire one on site. Don’t forget to bring towels with you because you are obliged to sit or lie on a towel in the sauna. You must also wear slippers. All these items are available at reception.
Other questions in the category ‘Sauna experience’
- Are the bathing suit area and the nude area of the baths always completely separate?
- Are bath slippers compulsory?
- I've forgotten my swimsuit? How can I get it back?
- What does infrared radiation do with your body ?
- What is the difference between a sauna and a steambath ?
- Are children allowed in the thermal baths?
- What type of swimwear am I allowed to wear?
- Is Thermae Boetfort wheelchair accessible?
Het antwoord op je vraag niet teruggevonden?
Geen probleem, stuur een mailtje naar email@example.com, neem telefonisch contact op of vul het contactformulier in. Wij helpen je graag verder.