Frequently asked questions
Is Thermae Boetfort wheelchair accessible?
No, Thermae Boetfort is located on an ancient estate with certain restrictions that unfortunately do not allow wheelchair access to the thermal baths.
Other questions in the category ‘Sauna experience’
- Are the bathing suit area and the nude area of the baths always completely separate?
- Is a bathrobe compulsory?
- Are bath slippers compulsory?
- I've forgotten my swimsuit? How can I get it back?
- What does infrared radiation do with your body ?
- What is the difference between a sauna and a steambath ?
- Are children allowed in the thermal baths?
- What type of swimwear am I allowed to wear?
Het antwoord op je vraag niet teruggevonden?
Geen probleem, stuur een mailtje naar email@example.com, neem telefonisch contact op of vul het contactformulier in. Wij helpen je graag verder.