Frequently asked questions
I've forgotten my swimsuit? How can I get it back?
Take good care of your belongings. When you leave our premises, have a good look in your bathrobe pockets and the lockers to make sure you don’t forget anything. Have you lost something despite these checks? Telephone our reception or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. We will check to see if we have your lost property and, if so, you can come to collect it or we will send it to you. Note: Due to the large number of items lost, we can only keep them for a maximum of one month. After that, we give them to second-hand charity shops.
Other questions in the category ‘Sauna experience’
- Are the bathing suit area and the nude area of the baths always completely separate?
- Is a bathrobe compulsory?
- Are bath slippers compulsory?
- What does infrared radiation do with your body ?
- What is the difference between a sauna and a steambath ?
- Are children allowed in the thermal baths?
- What type of swimwear am I allowed to wear?
Het antwoord op je vraag niet teruggevonden?
Geen probleem, stuur een mailtje naar firstname.lastname@example.org, neem telefonisch contact op of vul het contactformulier in. Wij helpen je graag verder.